News and Announcements
Indoor track will begin on November 12th
3:15 Pm on the Track
See Mr. Canning for any Questions.
Wrestling Tryouts will be held in the Auxillairy Gym
November 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th
5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
LCB BASKETBALL TRYOUTS (GIRLS & BOYS)………
Boys Varsity: Nov. 5th 3 – 4:30pm / (Teacher Workday No School)
Nov. 6th 6 – 7:30pm / (Parent/Teacher Conference No School)
November 7th – 9th
All Girls (8th Grade Middle, JV, Varsity): 3-5pm
JV Boys: 5 – 6:30pm
Varsity Boys: 6:30 – 8pm
Our first day of practice is Wednesday, November 7 from 4-5pm. We practice at Swim RVA (5050 Ridgedale Parkway Richmond VA 23234). Our practices are 4-5 pm Monday through Friday. We DO NOT provide transportation. We encourage carpooling. Also, all swimmers MUST have a current VHSL physical and concussion forms on file before you are allowed to practice.
All interested swimmers must join our Google Classroom (code: DGTACHM) and Remind Text Alert system (text @lcbsw to 81080). Please complete the information form in Google Classroom ASAP.
See Coach Bliley (Kimberly_Bliley@ccpsnet.net) in room 407 or Coach Robinson (Julianne_Robinson@ccpsnet.net) in room 160 for more information.
In order to participate in a Sport at LC Bird you must meet the following criteria:
1. A current Physical must be turned in on a VHSL form dated May 1, 2018 or after.
2. You must have passed 5 classes for the year, rising freshman are automatically eligible.
3. you must have a signed concussion form before tryouts begin
4. You must be enrolled at LC Bird High School.
5. You must attend all practices and tryouts, if you take vacation during tryouts or summer practice you will be dismissed from the team.
- All Forms can be found in the Documents section of this website.